[Xen-users] Need help configuring second network interface for DomU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Need help configuring second network interface for DomU
From: Yevgeniy Goldberg <thegoldberg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 09:28:06 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 May 2007 07:26:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings

I'm still struggling with configuring second network interface for DomU
I'm running OpenSuse 10.2 on the Dom-0
My DomU is Suse Enterprise Linux Server 10
I have 2 physical network interfaces in my Dom-0 - eth0 and eth1
The eth0 is enslaved to the xen default bridge xenbr0
This configuration allows me to have the eth0 in my DomU to have dhcp to connect to the Internet, which is working fine. I'm struggling with configuring my second physical network interface eth1 to be used by the DomU to connect to my private LAN - 10.0.1.0
I've tried various suggestions but, so far, have failed.
I will be happy to provide any information required to help create the configuration I need. In fact, I would be willing to pay for help that will result in a working configuration that I need.

Best regards,

-Eugene