Re: [Xen-users] shut down domU with hidden pci device = hosed dom0

rupi wrote:
> hi,
>
> i have similar issue with an usb 2.0 controller: rebooting the domU
> kills the oboard sata controller. the usb 1.1 controllers don't kill the
> domU (but refuse to work if no 2.0 controller is present, which is odd:
> the remaining usb 1.1 controller in the dom0 works just fine without
> it). a nic in an other domU is no problem what so ever.
> if anybody cares to look at it i'll happily throw debugging information
> in your direction.

I had 3 hidden NICs in the server in question, only one in use by a domU
at the time of the problems.

I've found that if I take this down to 2 hidden NICS then I have no
problems. Yet.

I'd like to get some idea from others on the list -- hopefuly some
people who know more about pciback.hide -- if this feature is actually
considered 'production ready' or if its still 'beta'.

Thanks