Re: [Xen-users] Laptop with VT - recommendations

my .02 cents

Don't go SONY... :( I was very unhappy learning that they don't
support VT from their Bios setup although the cpu is right.

model VGN-SZ3XP core duo2 7200 so called "Business oriented laptop"

The information is not clearly shown in their http://shop.sonystyle-europe.com/
and is hidden at
http://www.vaio-link.com/specifications/specifications.asp?site=voe_en_GB_cons&category=0&serie=VGN-SZ&m=2380

an unhappy corporate customer