Re: [Xen-users] Anti-virus for use in para-virtualized Xen

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Anti-virus for use in para-virtualized Xen
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 17:48:40 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:46:41 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Nzuvt3RDs4xJ74crsiHn48M/FwNXgKzFdAr8ej7fCJLGWTphW+tbxCRikJ/251n4A6Xnk2/KgDRTrDwBaF2H29b0rwqcWT4Kb8ZNWfyFL776Y6OyoFaCzTGh7JKRdCVS1ifiAtQCO9sDyEwP6RZVw3JkExFan1Lscn8MbnV+SbU=