Re: [Xen-users] xenbr0 not coming up.

Hello.
The bridge network gets started by running the
script /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge. This script starts one bridge
called xenbr0. If you want to make it permanent you have to set
in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp:

(network-script network-bridge)

If you install xen from debian or ubuntu, you have an entry saying:

(network-script network-dummy)

I always comment it out, and add the above entry.

greetinx
christo