RE: [Xen-users] Interface Order

To: wogri <wogri@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Interface Order
From: "Kris Doosje" <k.doosje@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:32:10 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 02:38:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the following in my config:

vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:00, bridge=xenbr0',
        'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:01, bridge=xenbr1' ]

I have no IP-config in the xen-config file, I do that in the guest itself.

In xend-config.sxp I have: (network-script network-custom-bridge)

And my network-custom-bridge script looks like this:

#!/bin/bash
dir=$(dirname "$0")
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=0 netdev=eth0 bridge=xenbr0
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=1 netdev=eth1 bridge=xenbr1