Re: [Xen-users] Live migration?

To: "Daniel J. Nielsen" <djn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Live migration?
From: "Chris Fanning" <christopher.fanning@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:05:31 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:04:38 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=djdElOFhGPMzByL8sq2vbvON9iUC4SCY3Z2z+3QgDQJaG5tFJu1aXiqb7T3Ix1WcLbC2tNwyzikhK3F/0awOpJ7HN8FbLL2m1UFg3RrKR2HS18eWmWIU7yM3UytS7o7XLg+yBqfbSQyeLMK5WyABgp+xn34sWO+kOFaoqsft+58=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Daniel,

Well, I've got this up and running on the work bench. I'm still using
100mb/s network but intend to upgrade.

We still use Xen in production, but due to network I/O performance isssues,
I wouldn't recomment our setup if you intend to run more than one or two
virtual machines on each dom0.

Can you please tell me more about this? I wouldn't like to contiue
down this road if it's a dead end.

Thanks.
Chris.