Re: [Xen-users] Installing a domU on NFS

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Installing a domU on NFS
From: Dominik Klein <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 14:53:04 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 05:52:12 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
root = '/dev/nfs'
nfs_server = '10.2.50.21'
nfs_root = '/xenvm1'
Am I right that my kernel needs CONFIG_ROOT_NFS in order for this to work?

I should think this is necessary.
memory = 512
vcpus = 1
builder = 'linux'
name = 'x-dktest'
vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr0, ip=10.2.50.41' ]
Am I right that my kernel needs CONFIG_IP_PNP in order for this to work?

Not quite sure about the necessity of this, but possibly.

So my new kernel has these options but domU still says the exact same thing (yes, I did copy the new modules into the lib dir on the nfs root).

Any ideas?

Regards
Dominik