Re: [Xen-users] please explain this xen error message to me (newbie here

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] please explain this xen error message to me (newbie here)
From: xin <xcheney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:39:30 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:38:45 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I put the guest system image file (5GB) in /home/cheney directory.
the following is a part of message:
Feb 28 20:00:19 pc77 kernel: audit(1172653219.831:68): avc:  denied  {
search }
for  pid=6532 comm="tapdisk" name="home" dev=dm-0 ino=1310721
scontext=system_u:
system_r:xend_t:s0 tcontext=system_u:object_r:home_root_t:s0 tclass=dir

there are also a lot of messages as:
Feb 28 21:30:42 pc77 kernel: 4gb seg fixup, process beagled (pid 2976),
cs:ip 73:00a12d61

i don't know wot that is. but anyway,
many thanks !!!!!!.