Re: [Xen-users] invalid or unsupported executable format

On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 10:17:13AM -0600, Jerry Amundson (jamundso@xxxxxxxxx)
wrote:
> Are they from http://www.xensource.com/download/dl_304fc5.html ??

Yes.

> Have you tried this instead...
> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Will look at it now.  Thank you for the URL.

> >So, I downloaded the source tarball.  Built that and ended up back at
> >the grub error:
> >
> >  Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format
>
> What is your hardware?

An old mid-tower Celeron 733   No, I don't expect to do much with it.
Just want a proof-of-concept system so I can get funding for a new
machine(s).
--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo