Re: [Xen-users] unable to create the Unpriviledge domain

yeh Henning is Right. No time to look and search for the right info in your
config. So if you repost your config with deleting unnecesary parts, then i
guess we can have a look to your problem...
RAM could be a error but i am not going through ur config....so not sure...
All the Best