[Xen-users] FW: XenSource Administrator Console

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] FW: XenSource Administrator Console
From: "Simon Croak" <Simon.Croak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:02:57 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:02:33 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I finally got Xen3.0 running on my server and it works really well, however the administration side of running the server is a bit annoying. I’ve been back onto the xen website and since I installed my server and noticed that Xen now have some enterprise solutions, (if only I had waited I would have paid for one of these instead of the open source version)

The main advantage to using one of these is that they have an administrator console that you can install remotely.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience or ever tried using the XenSource Administrator Console with the open source version (free) of Xen (3.0).

I’ve installed the console on my remote machine, but when I try to connect to my Xen dom0 it say that its not a XenSource server…

Surely the the Xen Enterprise editions and the open source versions are pretty similar? There must be a way of getting the Admin console working…. I Hope! J

Thanks in advance…

-Simon

The contents of this email are intended for the named addresses and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If received in error,
please contact UPCO head office on
+44(0)113 201 0600 and then delete
the entire mail from your system. Unauthorised review, distribution,
disclosure or other use of information could constitute a breach of
confidence. Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Every effort has been taken to ensure that this email and any
attachments are virus-free. However, UPCO does not make any warranty
to this effect, and is not liable for any damage done by an infected
email message or attachment. UPCO recommends that all emails and
attachments are checked before opening.

All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its
attachements are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect
the views and opinions of The Ultimate People Company Ltd.