Re: [Xen-users] RE: XEN future....? RESEARCH :- Do participate.....

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RE: XEN future....? RESEARCH :- Do participate.....
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:20:14 +0100
Cc: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:20:00 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=bNOBlHJkLvMel7J/eRvFu+CBsyxTwIMkE2PjZhOPC0VJPJY37iu1XhSuWdlsf+ppwiQSRqGlIwYfQW7gOYo5yBK8nxqYX448PHJBD8tWscxJUF8CGekB9wTXgaXG4XZbpo5GYh/JPCMkf2ebpWgsxf+u3wg5/4kF+s+jRPe7kYQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx