[Xen-users] Comment on XEN pls....? Fifth Gear.....it wont stop now..

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Comment on XEN pls....? Fifth Gear.....it wont stop now..
From: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:29:33 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 07:29:32 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Xen users,

You must be thinking what am i upto. Its a time to promote a great product
like XEN which is still under development but is IT future. So i request you
all to add few lines of comments about XEN in this thread. I am writing a
documentation and your respoce whether bad or good would be displayed on it.

If you are happy or unhappy with XEN just write in few lines what you think
about it.....

I wont reply on this thread now and nobody should reply to any one unless if
someone is getting it really wrong. So lets get started....it gonna take 1
min so do add comments....

cheers