Re: [Xen-users] How to communicate with Xen instance?

To: "Jochen Hebbrecht" <jochenhebbrecht@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to communicate with Xen instance?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:09:14 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 08:09:06 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Hx7f1fXcE0kFrF7O8vestLOPsGho2fwosmjSL+dl9Bx4TiGAjqXoVTjW9ilLfW7vJpwiXQTNH6f3PSZBGDIz7FwYgEz5gw/T4ny4B5snLYzE6hKZptgnQdv46XituU+vx1M36N54HlX4Q/oVskKgJU6unh9T6xVOa6jppt7yaGQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx