RE: [Xen-users] xen bridged network config woes [repost w/apology]

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 21:57:27 -0600, "Ali Roze"
<xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:> I'm not sure I understand your
question, but I'll try to answer it
> anyway. As configured by the host, the IPs were all assigned to my
> server, in the rc.local file. 94.226 is my main eth0 IP and the others
> are all aliases on eth0:227, eth0:228, eth0:229 and eth0:230.

I should hasten to add that I commented out the line for eth0:227 in
dom0's rc.local and restarted networking before setting up domU. If I
don't comment it out, I can't even ping between domU and dom0, so I
assume that's the correct way to do it-assign the IP only in the domain
in which it's used.