Re: [Xen-users] Migration from vmware to xen

On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 11:14 +0100, Cyril Gouget wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think I remember having seen a king of "how to" in order to change a
> vmware VM into a xen one. Did I dream? Is it really possible?

I can help as far as saying no, you did not dream.. in fact a few tools
exist to do this for you (mostly polished shell scripts).

> Where is this page?

That, unfortunately I do not know. IIRC, it was on the Xen wiki, I
remember stumbling onto it while looking for other things, and I'm 99.9%
sure I was on the Xen Wiki.

I *can* tell you I was looking for something already concocted to manage
images cut into netbsd slices, nosing around 2.0.7 and discovered said
links on the same page linking to qemu for lomount as external
references, if that helps narrow the search a bit :)

Have you tried searching it yet?

> Bye
>
> Cyril

Best,