[Xen-users] FC6/Xen crash -- isolated to CIFS mount

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] FC6/Xen crash -- isolated to CIFS mount
From: master@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:52:40 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:51:51 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With further narrowing down, I've isolated my FC6/xen crashes to mounting
a CIFS volume. A single mount is all that is required to cause the kernel
oops.

It doesn't look like this has anything to do with xen, but I'm posting it
here in case anyone else comes across this problem.

Please see fedora bugzilla # 214622.

It looks as though the base kernel has been patched, but the xenified
kernel has not. (?)

Doesn't matter whether the Windows share is mounted rw or ro. Same behavior.