Re: [Xen-users] Problem running unmodified SUSE Linux guest on XEN/VT

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem running unmodified SUSE Linux guest on XEN/VT
From: Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:59:42 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 03:59:48 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tried that with the SUSE 8.2 installation, but the result was just the same.

With SUSE 10.2 I don't even get that far that I could choose the graphics/text
mode.

In the meantime I have successfully installed Windows XP in a virtual
machine. It booted straight out of the ISO image without any problems.

What's wrong with SUSE Linux that it can't boot into a virtual machine?

Klaus