[Xen-users] Any luck with Matrox g550 and xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Any luck with Matrox g550 and xen
From: Reijo Korhonen <reijo.korhonen@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 00:44:06 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:37:53 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

On 03 Nov 2006 Andrew McGregor wrote about "Blank Screen after GRUB with
new GFX Card". When booting xen domain 0 kernel to graphic mode, monitor
gets blank just when kernel should bring up X.

Andrew used G550 and I use. Non xen kernel boots ok.

Andrew used Debian/Etch. I use latest Fedora Core 6 with latest updates.
This means kernel vmlinuz-2.6.19-1.2895.fc6xen and xen 3.0.4.  As Andrew
I also got this error, when I updated my graphic card from good working
model to g550. I had ATI rage, but unfortunately it does not support
dvi, and I want use lcd monitor with that feature.

Has anyone else had same problem than Andrew and me or has anyone has
luck with xen and g550?

Any hope that this problem will be solved?

--
Reijo Korhonen