Re: [Xen-users] Domain management GUI for RHEL 4

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Domain management GUI for RHEL 4
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:58:15 +0000
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 05:58:17 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Henning Sprang wrote:
On 1/15/07, Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
but I seem to need individual partition images for my
setup, since I don't have VT or HVM capable CPU's to work with.

I somehow oversaw this: why do you think you need a specific
partitioning style because of using pv instead of hvm?
Or is this a xenman-specific thing?
How can I get the disk and swap partitions onto the file image or LVM image, and access them from Dom0 when setting things up or doing recovery options, without having a VT or HVM capable system and booting from a CD or network?