[Xen-users] Network Dying in Dom0

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Network Dying in Dom0
From: "Terry Wilcox" <twilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:35:02 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 02:52:00 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm rather new to Xen so it is possible I'm overlooking something obvious.

I'm trying to benchmark some virtual machines using SPEC web2005.
Everything seems to be set up correctly, but frequently during the
benchmark run the network connection for dom0 dies (which also causes
the connection to die for the domU machines). I have only lost
connection like this while running the web2005 benchmark.

The network settings appear to be correct on the host, but the only
way I've found to restart the network connection is to physically
restart the machine.

Any help or advise on how to solve this problem will be appriciated!
If there is some other information I should provide please let me
know.

Thanks in advance.

Terry