[Xen-users] boot domU without soft raid ... ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] boot domU without soft raid ... ?
From: Sébastien CRAMATTE <s.cramatte@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:33:22 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:33:32 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I've just installed Xen 3.0.3 under debian
Works well ... what happens is that I have installed my debian over
RAID1 soft raid

When I boot a domU (I use pararavirtualization) it tried to load md
driver  ...
So I would like to know which parameter I should pass to the kernel
(where and how) to desactivate this module.

Any ideas ?
Thanks for your help

Regards