[Xen-users] HVM guest but I want no SDL or VNC output

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] HVM guest but I want no SDL or VNC output
From: Martin Bretschneider <martin.bretschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 14:07:51 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 01:24:06 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I want to have Linux HVM guests (Xen 3.0.3, Debian Etch, Xeon 5130 with VT). Since the guests are to be servers I do not need graphical output like VNC or SDL. And use causes errors...

Is there a possibility not to use SDL or VNC? If it works and the network does works (it does work with non-HVM guests), I could use ssh to login into the guests.

TIA  Martin