Re: [Xen-users] CIM @ LINUX(XEN) (FC6 or SuSE 10)

I dont think SNMP works over guest OS on top of XEN. My main concern is to
install it over guest OS to retrieve whole hard ware info.
Is there anything like CIM-WMI (it is used to retrieve hard ware info in
woindows OS) which could be used on top of xen to retrieve data.
Well i did a lot of research but couldnt find anything of great use.
Many Thanks