[Xen-users] blocktap and qcow in domain0

Hello all,

I'm new to the qcow blktap support in xen 3.0.3.

I followed the README in http://lxr.xensource.com/lxr/source/tools/blktap/ and
tried to mount a qcow image in dom0 using:

"xm block-attach 0 tap:qcow:hdc2.qcow /dev/xvda1 w 0"
no error so far, but:

"mount /dev/xvda1 /mnt"
results in:
mount: special file /dev/xvda1 doesn't exist

and obviously there is no /dev/xvda* in /dev

"xm block-list 0" gives me:

51713    0    0     1      -1     -1    /local/domain/0/backend/tap/0/51713

and
"xm block detach 0 51713"

also produces no error, but device still shows up in xm block-list

Where is my mistake, or is this feature still experimental?

Alex