[Xen-users] sucess report hvm for winxp, ubuntu 6 and fedora 6

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] sucess report hvm for winxp, ubuntu 6 and fedora 6
From: nig@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:17:54 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 02:54:12 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

i would like to share my sucess reports for various os runing as HVM on my
brand new hardware:

Athlon 3600X2 EE
MSI K9N Platinum

dom0 os: opensuse 10.2

all domU hwms were installed using opensuses Yast gui installation into sparse
file

sucess:

1.win xp
2. ubuntu6