[Xen-users] Problem at the 4G barrier.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem at the 4G barrier.
From: Jacques Normand <jnormand@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:03:08 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:03:22 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi eveybody,

I am still fighting with the problem I mentionned earlier about the TLS.
I exchanged some hardware to be able to run the debian kernel (and
remove one more failure point). I still see the same problem, that is a
segfault in /lib/libnsl.so.1 in the domU but I learned a bit more.

If I for the dom0 to be given less memory (dom0_mem parameter), then it
works. I know that the debian kernel is not PAE and since I have 4G of
ram on my dual athlon, I should need a pae kernel to get all the
available memory. Nevertheless, it should not segfault, just give me
less memory addressable.

did I miss something?

jacques