Re: [Xen-users] HVM success reports required for wiki

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] HVM success reports required for wiki
From: Edward Ing <inge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:45:11 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:45:19 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recent failures to install from CDROM image.

Debian 3.1   install using debian-31r4-i386-netinstall.iso.

The boot to the ISO image works, but it was impossible to format an ext3
partition for install -- there was an error. ReiserFS ans ext2 was
worked.

After I got past the partitions and began the base install, debootstrap
failed -- there was some incorrect parameter sent to umount some usb
device or something.

I could never get Debian netinstal.iso to work.

I think I will bite bullet and get the DVD images (2) to see if this
will work.