[Xen-users] Multi user/seat setup question

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Multi user/seat setup question
From: Alexander Thiem <Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:59:21 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:59:44 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I want to set up a new dual core machine capable of serving two users at
the same time.
I have chosen a mainboard with onboard pcie graphic and another pcie
card in the slot (the board can use both)
One mouse/keyboard on ps/2 and one over usb.
Onboard sound + one pci sound.
One domU would be linux, the other windows xp...

Will this be possible or even practical?

I tried to find things about multi user xen setups but I had no luck so
far :(

Thanks
Alex

--