Re: [Xen-users] Xen and SELinux

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen and SELinux
From: "Ulrich Windl" <ulrich.windl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:32:38 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:33:30 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 11 Dec 2006 at 18:40, Henning Sprang wrote:

> I just wondered, all Howto's for Fedora, and a lot of other places say
> the user needs to disable SELinux when runinng Xen, at least in dom0.

Hi!

Not actually knowing SELinux, I guess that it has to be adjusted for XEN, just
like a firewall has to. As nobody (just like for the firewall) seems to know
what
exactly has to be done (wouldn't it be documenbted otherwise?), the
recommendation
is to disable it. ;-)

Ulrich