Re: [Xen-users] Xen3 on Etch - Rebooting when 2nd DomU started

To: "Simon Faulkner" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen3 on Etch - Rebooting when 2nd DomU started
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:59:37 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:59:46 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=AqcBeHvR23z/A/xq5uNFhz59JnW5R9GmhpmPzykCbwpCt5k94YKzmxxBeF/XgJEsiZ9UDG/1VGKt7lYzEU2yqFZgA+JbPHnJFwPAmU/UFmerbCMu0IZUZt0ubp4lP4HXF6WTa+ECcCZ/Qf7NKO9wqVGyEl18IMUDT9nCjKcneOM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx