[Xen-users] problem with installing linux Ent. over XEN

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] problem with installing linux Ent. over XEN
From: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 06:49:11 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 06:49:22 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI
I have got a paravirtualised system with fedora core 6 and xen3.0.3
installed.
Now as i know i cant install windows OS over paravirtualised system, i am
trying to install SuSE linux enterprise edition on top of XEN.
But i am not getting how to install it as i think i cant install guest OS
using CDROM, i have to give network path. where i am confused.
As when i put the OS cd in cdrom i am not able to locate the contents of
that CD whereas if i place any other cd in cdrom, i get a new folder over
dektop with all the contents.
after running this command # /usr/sbin/virt-install
i get a list of questions, out of which i am not getting 2 ques..
1.) What would you like to use as the disk?
2.) What is the install locaton? what path do i have to give exactly as it
supports nfs, http and ftp...
Thanks in advance