[Xen-users] will this CPU/Board combo work for xen HVM ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] will this CPU/Board combo work for xen HVM ?
From: nig@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:22:15 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 01:54:13 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

i am planning to by a new PC especially to run xen and windows in full hvm/svm
mode.

Anyone willing to comment if this combo will work sucessfully:

MSI K9N Ultra-2F, Sockel AM2 NVIDIA Nforce570, ATX, PCIe

or

MSI K9N Platinum, Sockel AM2 NVIDIA Nforce570, ATX, PCIe

and

AMD Athlon64 3000+ AM2 "box" 512kB, Sockel AM2

I also plan to give the hvm domu access to pci device,
heard the rumor that this will not work at the moment, true ?

thanks
frank