RE: [Xen-users] xen requirements for windows OS

To: "Anant Nigam" <anigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xen requirements for windows OS
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:43:42 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 07:45:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've never installed for Para-virtualization, so I can't say. There are
several web-sites that have explanations on how to do this, tho', I'm
100% sure. [I've seen it on the list before].

Can you try to write proper english in the future, as "ne" to me is
"northeast", not "any", for example. If you want to have an educated
discussion, it's probably a good idea to sound clever rather than
stupid.

As to the disk-space, it depends on what else you want to do with it.
Just like "how big a hard-disk do I need in my machine". You can get a
minimal installation into a few gigabytes (less than 2GB even), but if
you want to install a web-server and run a big database, you may need
100GB...

I've copied this back to the list, as I'm not really the right person to
help you with PV-questions.

--
Mats