Re: [Xen-users] where to get kernel patches

To: "Markus Schiltknecht" <markus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] where to get kernel patches
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:12:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:13:10 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=uWp3Xk2v0gvbu7/nfD7rx5gxZZX8KqlhfB9vkAwdcolhdhXMUR9QdscM0w48tYke66T2dQ35oLk+t2K8GWBR+ppeIjAp5Icdt48Nj2SDXpdnxcDuirrA3PYvhldiMOuImDY/rCE7TKIcJNohg/kigodgBHiOpPg39m2j5Ljv7bM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx