[Xen-users] Xen on Dell SC1435 ?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen on Dell SC1435 ?
From: Paul Reilly <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:05:59 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:03:20 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Has anyone tried using Xen on one of the new Dell AMD Opteron
Servers? They are called PowerEdge 1435 and come with AMD-V
2000 series opterons.

I would be interested in anyone has installed Xen on one of these
and if there are any issues with them. I am not a big fan of Dell
hardware.

Paul