[Xen-users] Xen AMD mobo suggestions

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen AMD mobo suggestions
From: Frank Pikelner <frank.pikelner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:44:00 +0000 (UTC)
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:44:39 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to use Xen with hardware virtualization using AMD64 x2 CPU and an
AM2 socket motherboard. Other than Asus M2NPV-VM that some people are using
(appear to have some issues), can anyone else recommend other AM2 socket
motherboards that they have successfully used with XEN and hardware
virtualization (I may want to run XP/2003 as a VM at some point).

Thanks,

Frank