Re: [Xen-users] Xen Kernel panic

To: "G.Wendebourg" <gw-hh@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen Kernel panic
From: "Christoph Purrucker" <cp+ml-xen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:26:09 +0100 (CET)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 06:25:08 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

> Seems to be the same problem, I had posted before ("crashing with second
> guest.")

I had also the problem; someone told me, it's an issue with Kernel 2.6.17.

> Would like to know, if it's the same hardware- arrangement (AMD K7 CPU)
> and/or kernel (2.6.17-xen-k7).

Exactly. I had the problem with this Kernel (a Debian, not the Vanilla)
and two different Plattforms: An Athlon XP and two Athlon 64 X2 AM2.

> I removed Xen and reinstalled by also changing the kernel to
> 2.6.18-xen-k7, and now problems seem to be solved.

I switched back to 2.6.16-xen-k7, and this solved the problem.

> But also don't found any logentry on this crashing-behaviour.

Same here.

cu cp

--
Die Homepage meines Vertrauens: www.cpur.de