[Xen-users] regarding block tap

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] regarding block tap
From: Raja <raja_btl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 18:10:51 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:11:28 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear friends,
   I read a paper on softdevices that talked about using the block tap feature to interpose between a backend domain and a front end guest domain. I would like to know as to how to utilize this feature. Somewhere, i also found a library to utilize this . But i am clueless as to how to integrate all these pieces together. Should i start a new domain and then write out programs using the library on that domain?...
has any one worked with the block tap code?

Please help,
AR