[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] xen and latency - sending faxes via capi (fr

To: Emmanuel Ackaouy <ack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] xen and latency - sending faxes via capi (fritzcard USB in domU)
From: Hans-Christian Armingeon <mog.johnny@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:53:19 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 08:54:01 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Am Sonntag, 5. November 2006 17:30 schrieb Emmanuel Ackaouy:
> This is odd. If there isn't much load on the box, then it
> shouldn't matter very much which scheduler is being used.
>
> Since BVT was removed from unstable some time ago, I assume
> that your transition from BVT to Credit involved other changes
> or perhaps that you're running an older version of the credit
> scheduler. As Ian pointed out, there have been a few changes
> in the credit scheduler recently and many since BVT was
> removed which may be relevant here.
>
> What version of BVT and credit are you running?

On 21. October I switched from bvt to credit, because I didn't spend much time
in tuning the sedf scheduler. I've never used the sedf scheduler in production.
I think that was the bvt scheduler from xen unstable from 20061011.

I tried to use current xen unstable, but PCI passthrough doesn't work with my
config.

Johnny