RE: [Xen-users] SVM: Windows install Black Screen

To: "Jess Mahan" <jess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] SVM: Windows install Black Screen
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:02:45 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 02:06:43 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First of all do "ps ax|grep qemu" to see if you still have a living QEMU
in the system. If not, try to see if /var/log/xen/qemu-dm*.log has
anything of interest in it (look for the latest one with "ls -ltr
/var/log/xen/qemu*").

There's all sorts of possible reasons here, so it's hard to say what
could be wrong... But it seems like your BIOS isn't quite working.

It would probably also make sense to build Xen with "debug=y" and
connect a serial line to see if there's anything "unusual" being caught
by the debug code.

--
Mats