[Xen-users] FC5 kickstart Error 11 error creating domain (Resource tempo

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] FC5 kickstart Error 11 error creating domain (Resource temporarily unavailable)
From: "suyash jape" <suyashjape@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 00:25:51 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:26:25 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone..
                I'm trying to automate creation of a DomainU using kickstart utility in Fedora core 5.The command is

"xenguest-install.py  " along with parameters like VM name,ram, install location . I was able to create a Domain using usual

"xm create" command ....but i'm getting the following error with xenguest-install.py

>Error 11 error creating domain ('Resource temporarily unavailable')

I tried freeing up RAM and disk space...the  parameters seem to be correct and resources are available....

If anyone has any idea about the solution (or any links which will lead to the same)

...please let me know

Thanks a lot.........