[Xen-users] domU x86_64 attempt

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] domU x86_64 attempt
From: "Michael R. Hines" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:54:20 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:54:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to get a domU running on a 64-bit dual core system.

The boot fails here (with xen/blkfront/block.h debug turned on)

kobject_uevent
fill_kobj_path: path = '/block/sda1'
fill_kobj_path: path = '/devices/xen/vbd-2049'

/var/log/xen/xend.log tells me that there is no problem
recognizing and mounting the filesystem image.

dom0 has no problems and I'm guessing that the oops
message is panicing from something other than a
filesystem problem.

Any ideas?

- Michael R. Hines