RE: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.3

To: "Fong Vang" <sudoyang@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jaume Sabater" <jsabater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.3
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:55:03 +0200
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:25:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(vtpm) indicates that you're using the virtual TPM. Is this something
you wanted to do, or just accidentally switched on (or didn't switch
off?). Check the latest config files and see if they say anything on how
to switch this off if you can live without a virtual TPM...

--
Mats