[Xen-users] Problem with virtual bridge

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem with virtual bridge
From: "Ulrich Windl" <ulrich.windl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:17:46 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 01:18:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm new to XEN, using SLES10 on AMD Opteron. I have a problem:
My VM sends out DHCP requests that arrive on the virtual bridge, but never make
it
to the real network (eth0 on Domain 0). Trying to add eth0 as an interface to
the
bridge in Domain 0 resulted in the network being unreachable, and I had to undo
it
from the console.

Can anybody give me a hint on how to connect the virtual bridge to the real
network with SLES10?

Regards,
Ulrich