[Xen-users] re:Small fix for xenoprof problem.[solved] and more question

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] re:Small fix for xenoprof problem.[solved] and more questions
From: Wong Louis <mylover01ca@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:28:59 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: mylover01ca@xxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 04:29:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The problem was because it is missing the "loop"
module. the hotplug loads it automatically, while udev
does not.
The error  xenoprof: Initialization failed. Intel
processor model 15 for P6 class family is not
supported" does not interference the winxp load.. so
its ok.

Does anyone know how to load osx86? It hangs at
"booting from cd-rom". do I need kqemu/qemu xen? I
think xen uses bosch right now.. so how to switch it
to qemu?

Also is there a ioemu for the sound card (Winxp
guest)? Ensoniq AudioPCI? Sound blaster 16? Adlib? I
turn on audio=1 but no difference.

What is the pci device 0x5853 0x0001? xen incomplete
stuff?

also the search function in the mailing list does not
work (always no results)

Finally, is there a mailing list reader for linux? or
are they view/replyed by email/www only? Thanks