Re: [Xen-users] Running MS Windows as domU without Intel VT?

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Running MS Windows as domU without Intel VT?
From: "Alex Polite" <notmyprivateemail@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:42:02 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:42:57 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 9/27/06, Petersson, Mats <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't understand why wine shouldn't work under Xen - what symptoms do
you have?

I ran IE in dom0 and the machine frooze. I just took for granted it
had something to do with xen. Guess I'll have to go back to the lab
bench and do some more testing.

--
Alex Polite