Re: [Xen-users] Re: Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette
From: "Tom Z. Napierala" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:42:27 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:43:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tuesday 26 September 2006 12:46, Henning Sprang wrote:
> I finally set up the netiquette in the qiki and wrote them together,
> incorporating the discussion we had:

Great job

> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenUsersNetiquette

My notes:
Re.4.
I suggest adding something like: "You can always upload your log to public
webserver and paste an URL."

Re.8
We can provide the names of some of free email services. Gmail is nice, and it
doesn't even add advertising to the emails.

That's really all (although I don't agree with pointing out errors in private.
Not really sure what's worse: being publicly instructed or flooded with
reprimands ;)

Regards,
--
Tom Napierala