[Xen-users] problems with initramfs and root on lvm on raid. No volume g

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] problems with initramfs and root on lvm on raid. No volume group found
From: Badiane Ka <badiane_ka@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:08:41 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:11:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My debian system boots from initramfs with root on lvm
on raid1 very will with the non xen kernel but fails
to find the root vg when booting a xen enabled kernel.
 I have posted previously and would appreciate it if
someone could help me solve the problem or point me in
the right direction.

Let me know if there is a need for additional details
concerning the setup.  As I have stated, I have posted
about the problem previously.  I do apologize in
advance if my previous post had been answered and I
missed it.

Badiane